Workforce Planning Software Dubai
It is critical to understand why Manpower Planning should be carried out in organisations.
So why is that Manpower Planning needs to be done?
- Change in Productivity after Training
- Change in Technology with companies and processes
- Future Plans of the company
- Change in employment patterns – unskilled to skilled.
- Change in Employment Laws
Methods of Manpower Planning
- Survey the Organisational Workforce based on Head Count
- Age, Gender, Experience, Education
- Job Analysis, Training, Job Description
- Based on the results any of the following methods of recruitment can be used
- Status Quo – In this method people who are promoted or leave the job are replaced.
- Thumb Rule – Either based on forecast or past experience an optimal ratio of employees is maintained to meet the company’s HR requirements.
- Delphi Method – Expert opinion on the company products and HR needs is obtained from a panel in the form of independent judgement through an interview or a questionnaire.
- Unit Forecasting – Supervisors make an estimate along with mangers about the human resource needs of the company for the upcoming year.
- Computer Simulation – Various environmental and company variables are used in computer simulations to predict and forecast the HR needs.
Wolke HRIS has the perfect Manpower Solution embedded in its HR Software that has sensitivity analysis and with financial budgeting goals. HR Specialists can work out various serious scenarios in the matter of seconds from the many requests that come along. Contact Wolke and see the difference we can make.