Advantages of Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) is a robust, adaptable, and scalable ERP solution that looks and works like other Microsoft products. The familiar environment within Microsoft Dynamics AX enterprise resource planning software means less training and development and a faster return on investment (ROI). A task-based, individualized user experience provides industry-specific operational business processes that support user involvement and innovation. Obtain insights via a RoleTailored user experience that supplies easy access to relevant information and procedures.
Manage growth and market fluctuations effortlessly with adjustable processes for new product launches, mergers, and acquisitions. Perform the complexities of competing globally with standardized processes while staying current with changes in local regulations. Microsoft Dynamics AX is equipped with built-in, country-specific regulation requirements for 36 countries which enable streamlined global business practices.
Create strong connections with employees, customers, and vendors using integrated and unified communication and collaboration tools.
With Microsoft Dynamics AX, all organizational branches benefit:
- Executives can monitor performance at any level, improve product delivery success, and drive revenue growth.
- Finance and accounting departments gain enhanced visibility, improved financial controls, and increased forecasting accuracy.
- Project management can streamline processes and budgets, improve resource scheduling, and enable team collaboration.
- Sales and marketing departments gain deeper insight into clients and opportunities, increase project quoting accuracy, and have the ability to automate marketing campaigns.
- IT management is simplified by eliminating disparate IT systems and leveraging existing technology investments.
Wolke provides best Time & Attendance integrated to payroll to number of clients directly and through its varied company expertise. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain and also expanded across Qatar & Bahrain for robust, flexible and scalable software solutions. Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardised, Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM solution. Also, experience a world class affordable HCM Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time – Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal and Outsourced Payroll service.
Wolke as a company has customer focused solutions and specialises in Microsoft products and software.