A recruitment management system (RMS), also known as an e-recruitment or online recruitment system, is a multi-component software tool designed to automate and simplify the processes involved in finding, attracting, assessing, interviewing and hiring new applicant.
Below listed are the features:
- Standardized templates to create job descriptions.
- Ability to distribute job postings automatically to multiple corporate sites, online job banks, and social media.
- Online job application forms, with ability to capture key data (name, address, skill sets, etc.) from submitted resumes.
- Bulk emailing of job openings to past candidates, qualified individuals, job boards, employment agencies, and other third-party agencies.
- Ability to store and organize job openings and submitted job applications.
- Receive and track referrals and recommendations from employees, associated companies, and other third parties.
- Analytics to assess and rank applicants.
- Applicant and job tracking.
- Interview management
- Background checking services, including credit reports
- Candidate portal to submit additional forms, establish and update personal profile
- Mobile interface to communicate with candidates, receive/update resumes and candidate profiles, provide new job notices, and submit job applications.
- Scheduling interviews, including confirmations, reminders, and rescheduling.
- Ability to generate a contract for employment.
- Report generation capabilities.
In order to keep advancing in your respective industry, you must be able to attract the best people for the job. This demands building effective recruiting and hiring processes. Not only does implementing an updated recruitment management system provide your HR department with valuable tools and features, it demonstrates to potential hires that you are an adaptive and innovative company.
Wolke is at the forefront of HRMS and Payroll Software Solutions and has extended its new service in a new area – SaaS – Software as a Service (SaaS) which is a HR and Payroll software delivery method that provides access to software and its functions remotely as a Web-based service.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time – Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.