There are a number of benefits of application hosting, such as the reduced cost. Instant deployment is a second with easy maintenance and reduced administration being the third and fourth benefits. Here are the benefits more in-depth:
- Low maintenance : when applications are hosted, the software and hardware are the vendor’s responsibility with the client only having to maintain the Internet access. There is no software to have to download, making the application available instantly.
- Affordable : Because there is no need to license software on a “per concurrent user,” “per server,” “per site,” or “per use” basis, the cost is reduced a great deal. There are some applications that still charge “per user,” but many have worked to reduce cost so that a customer doesn’t have to estimate how many licenses they may need or pay for full licenses that may only be used by a few people.
- Very little risk : The risk is little due to there being no long-term commitment from the customer. New customers can typically test a new hosted application through a pay-as-you-go model or through a free trial model. If a customer finds that the application is not what they need, they can stop using the service.
- Easy-to-access : Because the data and application software is stored on an Internet server and the data is available to the authorized user once they are logged in, accessing the application is not a problem. People can work from anywhere.
- Easy integration : Organizations using legacy systems from varying suppliers will benefit from hosted applications because hosted applications provide an integrated solution to any system using the typical Internet browser on a Windows PC, MAC, or Unix.
- Support : Hosted applications benefit customers because of the support that is provided. Plus, new updates tend to be installed centrally so that there is no need to keep track of version numbers. The need for version numbers has been completely eliminated in many cases.
In short, the benefits include no vendor installation or upgrades, low costs, hardly any risk, no long-term commitment, the vendor takes care of backups and viruses, there is no need to maintain hardware and software, the investment in local software and hardware is reduced, no need for data to be synchronized with multiple devices, access is global, and the software licensing costs are reduced.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.