KEY FEATURES OF HRIS
Modern HR systems are more user friendly, cost effective, empowering and affordable. We make HR much easier by automating difficult processes and providing strategic management data at the click of a button.
However, all systems are not equal, and you should always check that the our HR system that you will be using will be considered as the best value and most powerful option available. Our HR system has these 5 key features to get a good return on your investment.
- Accessible on the go. Our HR system is both web and cloud based and is accessible on the go, whether in a different office, at an airport or train station, or simply when working from home. This is a non-negotiable system feature.
- Attendance Management System. Our system will as a minimum enable you to effortlessly record, track, calculate, benchmark and report on sickness absences and holiday absences in your business. It will quickly highlight problem areas so you can take corrective action.
- Employee Self Service. Our system will enable employees to securely log-in, update and maintain their details on the system and they will be able to submit absences, holiday requests, and self appraisal data directly to the system.
- User Friendly. There has been such a rush to market in the HR software space that user friendliness may have been sacrificed to get the system out of the door in some HR systems. If your system is not easy to use, you simply won’t get the return on investment from the system and you should not settle for an awkward to use system. There are plenty of intuitive, user friendly systems out there and if yours is not user friendly, find one that it. Our HR software is user friendly in all aspects.
- Powerful Reporting. Our system will be taking all the manual effort out of reporting and will have a library of template based reports (along with the ability to build custom reports) on attendance, performance, joiners, leavers, turnover etc… and do graphical representations. Our system has anything but a powerful, empowering and easy to use reporting system.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.