KEY FEATURES OF PAYROLL SOFTWARE
Payroll system is slightly different from HR System. Payroll is a process by which the employee of organization receives their salaries. For this system deals with the functions that involves balancing and integration of payroll data. It also includes depositing & reporting of payroll system information. Payroll system also takes care of wages generation, deductions and employee record keeping processes.
- Timesheet Entry – A payroll system must be flexible, allowing seamless integration with third-party timesheet software. Timesheet software is required to report and track equipment and materials while enabling the collection of crew, job and employee information.
- Job Cost and General Ledger Integration – Contractors manage job costs by integrating payroll data with general ledger and job cost accounting modules. Payroll software has to automatically track the labor costs related to a specific job and determine the net profit of a job.
- Certified Payroll – To generate certified payroll reports such as prevailing wage and a statement of compliance, employees’ fringe benefits needs to be allocated and accrued.
- Date-sensitive/historical Reporting – The ability to pull data from any time period to create job history reports is important for doing internal and external audits or for employee and job analysis.
- Standard Payroll Reports – In construction, payroll software must be able to automatically create pre-check minority compliance, certified payroll, and federal and payroll tax reports.
- Security Controls – Security features are essential to protecting confidential salary information. Basic security features such as controlling user access and tracking user activity can become very useful to any organization.
- Direct Deposit – Many payroll software products produce a file that can be sent to the bank or uploaded on the bank’s website. A direct deposit is convenient for employees and is a contractor’s cost efficient and low risk means of payment.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.