BENEFITS OF LEAVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Leave management is a very important process in HR. It can take up a lot of time, especially when you are using an Excel spread sheet or a paper calendar. This can lead to major problems if these systems are not managed correctly. Granting or denying leave requests can be just a click away and the process would bring in transparency and adherence to an organization’s leave policy.
- Precise and accurate information: With an operational online leave system, you can access accurate information about employees’ leaves and number of leaves taken by them, leave trends, and leave balances instantaneously. This makes the process a single-step procedure rather than manually flipping through the leave register pages to cull out the required information. With the online leave management system being integrated with an online payroll software, it becomes easiest to generate accurate payslips, kicking off a number of benefits in succession.
- Transparency: With all the information available online to employees as well as their managers, the leave system becomes all the more transparent. The employees get access to their leave history and leave balance and the manager too has access to the same. Therefore leave approval or rejection becomes more transparent.
- Leave policy awareness: The system can easily convey leave policy pertaining to maximum / minimum number of leave permissible, holiday calendar management according to location, number of days required before applying for planned or long leave. Employees can, at any time, refer to the leave policy before applying for vacation days.
- Assures compliance to leave policy: The online leave management system, customized as per the company’s leave policy can ensure compliance with the company’s leave policy as it will use the inherent rules that will not allow employees or managers to bypass rules or use favoritism while applying for or approving leaves.
- Visibility of employee availability: For managers, it is very important to know the availability of team members to meet the project deadlines. With online leave management, the leave trend and the leave data of employees is easily accessible to help them in approving or rejecting a leave request during crucial project delivery times without wasting time.
- Adherence to law: Every country has labor laws governing employee leaves. And it is crucial for the employer to adhere by the law of the land that lays down the rights of the employees pertaining to their leaves. Failing to comply with the complex legal requirements may lead to liability for the company. This can be avoided easily with the implementation of online leave system which adheres to the local applicable laws as well.
- Implements discipline: The online leave management is a transparent system which adheres to company leave policy and the local labor laws. The employees and the managers can use the system without any shades of gray. Providing an easy access to personal leave history and leave availability can improve accuracy and build discipline in an organization. As a result, better employee attendance can also be expected as the employees will be well aware of the consequences of not adhering to the company leave policy.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.