Learning Management System
A Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application that can administer, regulate, track, and deliver learning. While LMSs are equipped with features that enable to deliver fully automated online training. They are a one-stop solution that delivers training material to learners, administers tests and assignments, tracks the learners’ progress, manages record-keeping and offers continuous support.
What can a Learning Management System do to improve learning?
- Tracking the Learning: Fostering continuous employee development and sustaining Compliance are prime focus areas for every organisation. A Learning Management System helps to achieve this by keeping track of who has taken the training and how well they performed.
- Prompting for Retraining: An LMS can inform you when the last training was undertaken and when it must be retaken to promote continuous improvement and/or ensure the employee’s knowledge is up to date.
- Real-Time Audit Reporting: A Learning Management System can accurately track the learners’ progress and provide detailed reports in real time.
- Learning on Demand: An LMS grants the learners access to training material 24/7, so they can learn when THEY want to and revisit the courses if they feel the need to reinforce learning.
- Learning Anytime, Anywhere: The growing buzz on mLearning or Mobile Learning is prompting organisations to deliver their training on Laptops, Smartphones and Tablets. A device-responsive LMS can support adoption of mLearning by delivering eLearning (in the form of mobile apps, videos, and other formats) to mobile devices, paving way for learning anytime, anywhere.
What are the benefits of Learning Management System for the organisation?
- Boost in Employee Performance: With eLearning courses available in the LMS on demand, any immediate training needs can be met quickly and effectively, thus laying a foundation for performance improvement.
- Accelerated Compliance Training: With a Learning Management System in place, induction of new recruits is much easier, regulated and faster. The sooner they align to your organisation’s vision, mission and goals, the sooner they will start delivering high-quality services to both, customers and the business.
- Reduced Training Costs: ROI models have shown that using an LMS and delivering eLearning courses significantly cuts down the cost of training, as opposed to organising and conducting traditional, face-to-face trainings.
- Regulated Multiple Sites Deployment: A Learning Management System makes it easy for deploying the training in multiple sites by ensuring uniformity in learning and consistency in the message delivered across all locations.
- Nobody Misses the Training: Learners have the flexibility to schedule learning at their convenience and fit learning into a busy work schedule – this has shown to significantly improve the training uptake. Using the LMS to deliver the learning in small chunks makes it convenient for the learner to schedule their own training such that their workflow is not hampered due to the time consumed in training. On the other hand, managers can keep track of those who have taken the training and those who have not and accordingly encourage/remind them to take the training.
- Learning Aligned to Organisation’s Needs: The Learning Management System is a powerful tool that dynamically aligns the learning to your organisation’s needs. Trainings for new initiatives such as product launches and introduction of new processes can be rolled out quickly, effectively and consistently, and the impact of learning can be readily measured.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.