Payroll On Cloud
Cloud, and especially Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), is becoming universal across all business functions and applications. This growth is being fueled by the growing migration of on-premises applications, data, and workloads to the cloud.
Cloud computing helps in increasing efficiency, provides flexibility, and lowers the ownership cost, apart from various other benefits. A good cloud-based payroll solution includes all the required functionalities. The encrypted data increases the level of security.
The main reasons for moving HR and payroll to the cloud are:
1. Centralized data: Cloud allows organizations to store data from different sources at a single place. This helps the HR department manage employees in a better and more uniform way. It enables standardizing, and therefore easy management of on-boarding, certifications, pay rate changes, performance reviews, benefits, leaves, and more. Centralizing of data also enables better tracking of company assets that have been assigned to employees.
2. Self-service: HR departments can allow employees 24 x 7 access to their personal information, pay slips, benefits, and training-related details. This will increase direct access and self-service by employees and reduce emails and calls for such information to the HR.
3. HR reporting: With all the data centralized, the HR department can easily get all the information it needs. With cloud-based applications available to create multiple reports, the HR departments does not have to waste time in physical scrutiny of a large volume of data, and in maintaining multiple Excel files.
4. Compliance: Cloud-based payroll applications also take care of compliance, and therefore the HR department can rest easy on these accounts.
5. Cost effective: Cloud-based SaaS applications require no capital expenditure. They only affect operational expenditure, and therefore offer higher return on investment (ROI) compared to on-premises solutions.
Wolke’s software licensing and delivery model is flexible, scalable and economical wherein a software is licensed on a subscription basis and is centrally hosted. It’s easy to implement and works on taking on new modules as and when needed. SaaS is typically accessed by users using a thin client via a web browser. Talk to us for an economical switch on switch off model.
Wolke provides the best Time & Attendance Solutions integrated to Payroll, to a number of clients nationally and internationally in the UAE, GCC, MENA and European region. It is a company based in Dubai Internet City UAE and has capabilities across Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah, Umm Al Quwain. It has also expanded across Bahrain. It solutions are robust, flexible and scalable.
Primarily, we will need an understanding of your company processes, gather requirements and eventually implement a standardized system. Wolke also provides Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX/CRM implementation and solutions. Besides our experience in a world class affordable HCM / HRMS Suite (Human Resource Software Solution) with modules like Core HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Employee Self Service, Performance Appraisal, Outsourced Payroll service and SaaS payroll model we assist our clients in various ERP solutions. Talk to us on your software needs. We are reliable, responsive and economical in our approach to our customers. Period. Talk to us if you are a construction, Logistics, Banking, Hotel, Trading, Financial Services, Landscaping, Facilities Management, IT, Developer, Contractor, Consultant, Engineering, Distribution, Shipping, Retail, Wholesale, Events or a Media Company.